This week’s “Top 5” covers different topics with a new project completed, a stock exchange introduction, a consulting study, a storage procurement contract and a poll.
1. SustainX completed construction of its over-ground 1.5 MW isothermal CAES in its New Hampshire headquarters.
2. Electrovaya (Canada) to supply Scottish and Southern Power Distribution with 25 distributed energy storage systems ranging from 12 to 80 kWh in a single UK town as part of the Thames Talley Vision project.
3. Lazard Freres & Co. released a report entitled Levelized Cost of Energy Analysis 7.0 that shows the photovoltaic and wind energy LCOE has fallen by 50% in the past four years in the USA.
4. French article – Boloré is planning to introduce its BlueSolutions subsidiary into stock exchange to gain visibility. BlueSolutions subsidiary produces the Bluecar’s (shared EV in Paris) li-ion batteries.
5. German Article – 93% of German citizens agree with the energy policy “Energiewende” and support the increase of renewable energy capacity in Germany.