January 27th, 2017
This week’s TOP 5 includes the procurement of 10MWh of storage by CPS Energy in Texas, the acquisition of 40MW of battery projects in the UK by Anesco, storage recognized as one of the key components of the new UK government industrial strategy, a 1MW storage system installed by Electro Power Systems in Australia and a partnership between Eos and Siemens.
1) If like us you are interested in the growing market for energy storage in the UK, join us at the Energy Storage Summit to be held in London from February 28th to March 1st and save 10% of the registration fee by using the following registration code: cleanhorizon. For more information, contact Tom Moon
2) One of our system integrator clients based in France is looking to hire a system engineer and a business developer. For more information, write us at email@example.com
- CPS Energy, the utility of San Antonio, Texas, is procuring a 10MW/10MWh battery energy storage system to be co-located with a 5MW PV array.
- « Anesco has acquired four 10MW battery storage projects backed by capacity market contracts from London developer Green Hedge. »
- The UK government new industrial strategies places energy storage as one of the ten pillars of the strategy.
- « Electro Power Systems announced that it has successfully delivered a 1MW storage system that will be connected to the Coober Pedy Renewable Hybrid Power Project microgrid in Southern Australia. »
- Eos announced a partnership with Siemens to integrate, install and service energy storage solutions.