March 31st, 2017
This week’s TOP 5 includes one flow battery commissioned in Washington, one contracted in China, a pumped hydro to be built in Germany, distributed storage financed in California for AMS and Primus completing a $32M financing round.
- UET and Snohomish County PUD commissioned a 2MW/8MWh flow battery near Seattle.
- ViZn Energy Systems won a contract to provide 1MWh of zinc iron flow battery systems to India’s power grid (PGCIL)
- The German state of North-Rhine Westphalia looks set to go ahead with a 200MW pumped hydro energy storage project in a coal mine
- AMS will install 50MW of Tesla powerpacks behind the meter in California, the project is financed by Macquarie Capital.
- Primus Power announces completion of $32M financing round.