September 1st, 2017
This week’s top 5 includes the opening of South Australia large tender, Duke Energy announcing 50 MW of storage in Florida, ABB awarded Dong’s 2MW battery contract, a Californian integrator startup securing finances and a building going offgrid in Australia.
- South Australia opens the second round of grants for energy storage and stability, representing $150 million.
- Duke energy announces plan to develop 50MW of energy storage in Florida.
- ABB was awarded the contract for Dong’s 2MW battery coupled with its 90MW Burbo bank offshore windfarm.
- Romeo Power, a Californian startup integrating cells in packs secures 30 $million in seed financing
- Fluid Solar headquarters near Adelaid has cut its connection to the grid and relies on a 2MWh hybrid storage system.