This week’s TOP 5 includes two solar plus storage projects in California representing a total capacity of 278 MW of solar and 87 MW of storage, Moixa now aggregating over 35 MWh of residential storage in Japan, a 4 MW battery to be deployed in the state of Washington, the completion of a 4.4 MW battery system by Tesvolt in the UK, and the inauguration of a pilot project combining PV, Li-ion batteries and flow batteries by CMI in Belgium.
- Silicon Valley Clean Energy has signed PPAs with EDF and Recurrent Energy for two solar plus storage projects, representing a capacity of 278 MW of solar and 87 MW of storage.
- UK-based Moixa now aggregates over 35 MWh of residential storage in Japan.
- A 4 MW battery system will be deployed by Energy Northwest in Richland, Washington. The project will be used to train technicians and utilities to the operation of a solar and storage power plant.
- The West Sussex County Council and Tesvolt have completedthe installation of a 4.4 MW / 4.06 MWh battery system co-located with a 7.4 MW solar power plant.
- Belgian EPC CMI Energy inaugurated its demonstration project “Miris”, composed of a 2 MWp PV system, a Li-ion battery supplied by BYD as well as flow batteries.