This week’s TOP 5 includes CellCube signing a partnership to deploy 100 MW of redox-flow batteries in the US, 200 MW of PV coupled with 300 MWh of energy storage being developed in India, the completion of a 7.7 MW PV power plant coupled with a 3.3 MW battery system in Massachusetts, the installation of a 1MW/1MWh battery system in a hydro/diesel microgrid in Alaska, and the commissioning of a 1.34 MWh battery system coupled with PV on the Reunion island (France).
- Redox flow battery manufacturer CellCube has tied up with an unnamed US energy asset development firm to jointly build up to 100 MW of energy storage capacity in the US.
- Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) invited bids for 200MW of grid-connected solar projects in Andhra Pradesh to be combined with 300MWh of battery energy storage.
- Construction has been completed on a 7.7 MW solar farm located in Massachusetts and coupled with a 3.3 MW battery.
- In Cordova, Alaska, a 1 MW / 1 MWh battery system (provided by ABB) has been integrated to an existing hydro/diesel microgrid.
- French renewable energy producer Albioma has commissioneda 1.34-MW PV plant coupled with a 1.33-MWh battery storage system and located on the Reunion island.