Energy storage & Hydogren news - September 9th, 2022
This week’s TOP 5+1 features news about a renewables and storage tender in India, a financial state aid for storage projects in Greece, plans for a standalone storage project in Ireland, plans for a solar plus storage and standalone storage projects in the US, and a consortium about a large green hydrogen project in Mauritania.
Energy Storage News
- SECI launched a 2250MW tender for renewables and storage in India.
- The European Commission has approved the Greek's government plan to put a state aid totalling 341 million euros towards a 900MW energy storage pipeline .
- Lumcloon Energy and Hanwha started the construction of a 170MWh storage project in Ireland
- Cypress Creek Renewables is planning to build a 208MW solar plus 40MW/80MWh battery project in Texas, US
- Key Capture Energy is planning to install a 20MW/40MWh battery in New York, US.
- Total Eren and Chariot are partnering to study the feasibility of a green hydrogen project in Mauritania with a capacity up to 10GW.