Energy Storage & Hydrogen News - April 14th, 2023
This week's TOP 5+1 features news about the construction of storage projects in Ireland and the US, plans for storage projects in Sweden and Australia, a PPA contract for a storage project in the US and a state aid for a green hydrogen project in Poland.
Energy Storage News
- NTR has commissioned two storage projects totalling 25MW in Ireland.
- Utility SRP and developer Plus Power will start the construction of a 250MW/1000MWh storage project to be commissioned by summer 2024 in Arizona, US.
- Soltech is planning to install a 12MW storage project in Sweden.
- GMR Energy is planning to install a 240MW/480MWh storage project in Victoria, Australia.
- Clean Power Alliance has signed a PPA with NextEra Energy Resources for a 75MW/600MWh storage project in California, US.
- The European Commission approved a state aid for a 100MW green hydrogen project in Poland.