Energy storage & Hydrogen news - April 1st, 2022
This week’s TOP 5+1 features news about plans for storage projects in Kosovo and Australia, plans for a portfolio of four batteries in the US, the commissioning of several storage projects in California and Texas, and the commissioning of a green hydrogen plant in Austria.
Energy Storage News
- The government of Kosovo is planning to build a 200MWh battery project.
- Fluence is supplying a 50MW/50MWh energy storage system in Australia.
- Nala Renewables is planning to build a portfolio of four batteries with a total capacity of 280MWh by mid-2040 in the US.
- Southern Power has commissioned two four-hour batteries totalling 640MWh in California, US.
- Jupiter Power has commissioned a 200MWh battery system in Texas, US.
- MPreis has started the operations in a 3.2MW green hydrogen plant in Austria.