Energy Storage & Hydrogen News - April 7th, 2023
This week's TOP 5+1 features news about a financial incentive for storage projects in Canada, the commissioning of 570MW of storage projects in the Philippines, plans for storage projects in Australia and England, the start of construction of a storage project in Italy and government grants for hydrogen projects.
Energy Storage News
- Canada is planning to introduce a 30% refundable tax credit on investments in storage projects.
- Fluence has completed an energy storage portfolio totalling 570MW in the Philippines.
- Green Investment Group and Shell Energy are planning to install a 200MW/400MWh storage project in Victoria, Australia.
- Penso Power is planning to develop a 100MW/250MWh storage project in England.
- Enel X and Magaldi Group have started the construction of a 13 MWh thermal storage project in Italy.
- The Spanish government has awarded 200M Euros in grants for green hydrogen projects.