Energy storage & Hydrogen news - December 24th, 2021
This week’s TOP 5+1 features news about a 25MW/48MWh battery project in the Netherlands, plans for a standalone storage project in New Zealand, a 6MW/6MWh energy storage system in Taiwan, the results of a solar-plus-storage tender in Peru, the commissioning of a 61MW/61MWh storage project in France and the plans for the development of a 200MW green hydrogen production facility in Germany.
Energy storage news
- Wärtsilä will supply a 25MW/48MWh standalone battery project in the Netherlands.
- Meridian Energy has plans to build a storage project of at least 100MW in New Zealand.
- Fluence will supply a 6MW/6MWh energy storage project in Taiwan.
- EDF Renewables won a tender for a 100MW solar plus 100MWh battery storage project in Peru.
- TotalEnergies has launched a 61W/61MWh standalone battery project in France.
- RWE will work with Linde on the development of a 200MW green hydrogen prodcution plant in Germany