Energy storage & Hydrogen news - February 11th, 2022
This week’s TOP 5+1 features news about plans for two storage projects in England, an agreement about a 800MW storage portfolio in the UK, plans for a solar plus storage project in Australia, the commissioning of two storage systems in Germany and plans for a green hydrogen plant in the US.
Energy storage news
- Balance Power is planning to install a 50MW/100MWh battery storage project in England.
- Harmony Energy is planning to install a 100MW/200MWh storage system in England.
- Cambridge Power and Brookfield Renewable have signed a framework agreement to develop more than 800MW of storage over the next five years in the UK.
- Ratch Australia is building a 70MW solar park with 30MWh battery storage in Australia.
- Intilion has commissioned two energy storage systems with a total capacity of 7.2MWh in Germany.
- Heliogen is planning to develop a green hydrogen plant with a production capacity of 20,000 tons per year.