Energy storage & Hydrogen news - February 3rd, 2023
This week's TOP 5+1 features news about plans for a storage support program in India, the commissioning of a storage project in Singapore, plans for storage projects in Australia and Sweden, plans for a solar plus storage project in Canada and plans for hydrogen projects in Germany.
Energy Storage News
- The Indian government has committed to supporting the development of 4GWh of battery storage through the Viability Gap Funding.
- Sembcorp has commissioned a 200MW/285MWh energy storage project in Singapore.
- Equis is planning to install a 200MW/800MWh storage project in Queensland, Australia.
- Alfen will supply to Ellevio Group four battery storage projects totalling 70MW in Sweden.
- Westbridge Renewable is finalising a 295MWp solar plus 100MW/200MWh storage project in Canada.
- RWE is planning to install two 100MW electrolysis plants, the first by 2024 and the second by 2025 in Germany.