Energy storage & Hydrogen news - January 13th, 2023
This week's TOP 5+1 features news about the construction of storage projects in Sweden and Scotland, the commissioning of two storage projects in Germany, plans for storage projects in England and Israel, and plans for a green hydrogen project in Chile.
Energy Storage News
- Neoen has started the construction of a 40MW/40MWh energy storage project in Sweden
- TagEnergy has started the construction of a 49MW/98MWh storage project in Scotland
- RWE has commissioned two storage projects totalling 117MW in Germany
- Exagen is planning to install a 500MW/1GWh storage facility in England
- Enlight and Sungrow have signed an agreement to install 430MWh of energy storage in Israel.
- RWE Renewables is planning to install an 835MW green hydrogen project in Chile.