Energy storage & Hydrogen news - January 27th, 2023
This week's TOP 5+1 features news about plans for storage projects in India, Spain, Sweden and Australia, the acquisition of storage projects in the US, and the start of construction of a green hydrogen project in Finland.
Energy Storage News
- JSW Renew Energy Five received permission to install two 250MW/500MWh storage projects that it was awarded through a tender by the Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI).
- Enel Green Power Spain intends to add a 38MWh storage system to an existing solar PV plant in Spain
- Ellevio Group is planning to install a portfolio of energy storage systems totalling 70MW in Sweden
- Risen Energy Australia is planning to install a 100MW/400MWh battery storage system in New South Wales, Australia
- Peregine Energy Solutions has acquired two storage projects totalling 490MW in Texas, US.
- P2X Solutions has started the construction of a 20MW green hydrogen project in Finland.