Energy storage & Hydrogen news - November 11th, 2022
This week’s TOP 5+1 features news about the commissioning of a standalone project in the US and Australia, the approval for a standalone storage project in New Zealand, plans for two storage projects in Germany, plans for a solar plus storage project in Canada and plans for green hydrogen projects in Spain.
Energy Storage News
- GlidePath has commissioned a 50MW storage project in Texas, US.
- Ingeteam has commissioned a 10MW/20MWh storage system in Australia.
- Meridian Energy has received approval to construct a 100MW battery in New Zealand by 2024.
- RWE is planning to install two storage projects totalling 220MW in Germany by 2024.
- Westbridge is planning to construct a 278MWp plus 200MWh storage project in Canada.
- Phynix has started the construction of a 10MW hydrogen electrolyser and is planning to build another one with a capacity of 70MW in Spain.