Energy storage & Hydrogen news - September 30th, 2022
This week’s TOP 5+1 features news about plans for energy storage projects in England and Australia, the commissioning of a storage project in Australia, plans for a standalone energy storage project in Germany, the commissioning a wind, solar and storage project in the US, and the commissioning of a green hydrogen pilot plant in France.
Energy Storage News
- Centrica is planning to install a 50MW/100MWh storage system at a former gas-station in England.
- Fotowatio Renewable Ventures has received a government funding to build a 100MW/200MWh battery in Australia.
- Naturgy has commissioned a 10MW/20MWh energy storage system in Australia.
- Smart Power and SMA Solar are planning to construct a 60MW/67MWh battery in Germany .
- NextEra Energy and Portland General Electric have commissioned a 300MW wind, 50MW solar and 30MW storage project in Oregon, US.
- Lhyfe has installed a 1MW offshore green hydrogen pilot plant at sea off the coast of western France.