Energy storage news - August 13th, 2021
This week’s TOP 5 features news about the plans for a renewable hybrid project in India, a big battery storage project in Australia, the awarding of a large storage project in California, the signature of MoUs for battery cell production in Finland, the purchase of 1GW of energy storage batteries in Texas.
- Syncline unveils 2,400MWh big battery storage project near Melbourne.
- Broad Reach Power LLC will purchase 1 GW of energy storage batteries in Texas.
- Recurrent Energy secures 600-MWh energy storage contract with Pacific Gas & Electric.
- Battery storage enables India's first renewable hybrid project to deliver 24/7 clean energy.
- Freyr signs MoUs for battery cell production in Finland