Energy storage news - November 5th, 2021
This week’s TOP 5 features news about plans for 2GWh storage projects in the UK, a 300MW/3.6GWh solar storage project in Australia, the granting of development approval for a 450MWh battery system in Australia, the commissioning of two 100MW projects in Texas, and plans for a 25MW project in the Bahamas.
- UK developer Queequeg Renewables has announced plans for 1.3GW solar and 2GWh battery storage projects in the UK.
- Photon Energy is planning to build a 300MW/3.6GWh solar storage project in Australia.
- Maoneng has received development approval for a 225MW/450MWh battery energy storage project in Australia.
- Broad Reach Power has commissioned two 100MW projects in Texas.
- Wärtsilä will supply a 25MW/27MWh battery system to an energy storage project in the Bahamas.