Training Webinar Session 1: Introduction to Energy Storage
Clean Horizon Consulting will host 2 webinar training sessions on Energy storage in June 2022. This introductory session to energy storage presents the energy storage markets worldwide, taking a look at the broader picture from an international perspective
Group discount : Interested in registering 3 participants or more (up to 5) ?
Please enter 1 as quantity and type CORPORATE in the coupon field to to benefit from a total price of 1 000 EUR/ 1 125 USD. If you chose the CORPORATE option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of registrees (Company, Paypal transaction Id, first and last name, email address).
The first session will take place on June 21st, 2022 from 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM CEST.
- 3-hour live webinar
- Training slides
Who should attend?
Any stakeholder interested in understanding the markets for storage and the different technologies available
Introduction to the storage markets worldwide
- Brief overview of energy storage technologies
- Energy storage leaderboard
- Main applications of utility-scale energy storage
Lithium-ion: what to expect for the next decade?
- Lithium-ion: what to expect for the next decade ?
- Breakdown of the turn-key battery storage system cost
- NMC vs LFP, what is at stake
- The fire risk explained
- Recycling & repurposing
Global market trends
- Choosing between AC- and DC- coupling
- Aggregation: a must-have for storage
- The economics behind renewable-plus-storage PPAs