Training Webinar Session 2: Business models and revenue streams in Europe
Clean Horizon Consulting will host 2 training webinar sessions in March 2021. This second session will take place on March 18th from 2pm until 5pm CET with M. Corentin Baschet, Head of Market Analysis at Clean Horizon Consulting.
GROUP discount : Interested in registering 3 participants or more (up to 5) ?
Please enter 1 as quantity and type CORPORATE in the coupon field to to benefit from a total price of 1 000 EUR/ 1 125 USD.
If you chose the CORPORATE option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of registrees (Company, Paypal order transaction ID, first and last name, email address).
This session is a good opportunity for stakeholders worldwide to understand how the European market structure enables storage development through revenue stacking to maximise benefits.
- 3-hour live webinar
- Training slides
Who should attend?
Investors, developers, independent power producers willing to have a good level of understanding of the different revenue streams available for storage system in Europe.
Introduction to the European storage markets
- Overview of the installed capacity per country
- Example of the French long-term capacity auction
- Why do we need capacity payments
- The strike price model VS the availability model
Frequency Containment Reserve
- The FCR cooperation
- FCR price : where will the decline end ?
Fast frequency control services
- The growing need for fast frequency control
- Example of the Dynamic Containment, Great Britain’s most lucrative ancillary service
Secondary reserve markets
- The PICASSO cooperation project
- How to generate revenue with storage assets on the aFRR
- Example of Belgium: energy storage takes advantage of Elia’s new aFRR format
Renewable-plus-storage auctions in Iberian countries
- Spain VS Portugal: what will be the role of storage in the next auctions ?
- Mapping of the major opportunities for storage in Europe
- A quantitative forecast of the storage landscape in 2025