Training Webinar Session 2: Business models and revenue streams in Europe
Clean Horizon Consulting will host 2 training webinar sessions in June 2022. This second session will present how the European market structure enables storage development through revenue stacking to maximise benefits.
GROUP discount : Interested in registering 3 participants or more (up to 5) ?
Please enter 1 as quantity and type CORPORATE in the coupon field to to benefit from a total price of 1 000 EUR/ 1 125 USD.
If you chose the CORPORATE option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of registrees (Company, Paypal order transaction ID, first and last name, email address).
This session will take place on June 23rd,2022 from 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM CEST: it is a good opportunity for stakeholders worldwide to understand how the European market structure enables storage development through revenue stacking to maximise benefits.
- 3-hour live webinar
- Training slides
Who should attend?
Investors, developers, independent power producers willing to have a good level of understanding of the different revenue streams available for storage system in Europe.
Introduction to the European storage markets
- Overview of the installed capacity per country
- Why do we need capacity payments ?
- The strike price model VS the availability model
- Example of the French long-term capacity auction
Frequency Containment Reserve
- The FCR cooperation
- FCR price : where will the decline end ?
Fast frequency control services
- The growing need for fast frequency control
- Example of the Dynamic Containment, Great Britain’s most lucrative ancillary service
Secondary reserve markets
- The PICASSO cooperation project
- How to generate revenue with storage assets on the aFRR
- Example of Belgium: energy storage takes advantage of Elia’s new aFRR format
Renewable-plus-storage auctions in Poland and Germany
- Mapping of the major opportunities for storage in Europe
- A quantitative forecast of the storage landscape in 2025