Training webinar – Solar & Storage Colocation: understanding and taking advantage of international storage business cases
On the occassion of the Solar & Storage Colocation Virtual Summit organised by Solar Media, Clean Horizon will hold a special training module. This is a great opportunity to gain deeper knowledge on international energy storage business cases while attending Solar Media's summit for free .
Clean Horizon will be Sponsor and Training Partner for the Energy Storage Virtual Summit Feat. Solar & Storage Colocation (September 21st - September 25th 2020) which will focus on closing finance for Solar+Storage colocation projects, deploying the best strategies to maximise revenue and how to future-proof solar projects for the new era of colocated storage.
This leading event is a must-attend for those looking to develop and build projects in the UK, Europe and beyond as questions around the rise in cost of capital, improving bankability, trends and challenges in the global manufacturing battery race are answered.
The training module will be taking place on September 23rd between 13:30 – 15:30 BST (14:30 - 16:30 CEST), subscriptions close at 12:30 BST (13:30 CEST).
All registrants to the Clean Horizon Training Session will get FREE access to the complete Energy Storage Virtual Summit Feat. Solar & Storage Colocation event (the £99 fee will be waived).
Key topics addressed during the training session:
- The energy storage markets in GB and the USA
- Revenue streams, case study for an energy storage project
- AC/DC coupling: pros and cons
- Solar-storage PPAs: examples and costs
- Potential initiatives pushing for renewable-plus-storage uptake
The speakers are:
Michael Salomon, CEO of Clean Horizon Consulting
Naim El Chami, Energy Storage Analyst
Corentin Baschet, Head of Market Analysis
- 2-hour live webinar
- Training slides
Book your place:
You will need to register for the training session and pay:
- When completing the “sign up” tab, please make sure that all information is correct before proceeding with payment
- Once payment has been made you will receive a confirmation email
- You will then receive a reminder email closer to the time from Solar Media about the training session
Group discount : Interested in registering 3 participants or more (up to 5)?
Please enter 1 as quantity and type CORPORATE in the coupon field to to benefit from a total price of 1 000 EUR/ 1 125 USD. If you chose the CORPORATE option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of registrees (Company, Paypal order cofirmation, first name, last name, email address).