- on the one hand, Clean Horizon Consulting hereafter called « the WEBSITE EDITOR », provides its users with the site, and the services available on the site and,
- on the other hand, the way in which the users access the site and use its services.
Any connection to the site is subject to the respect of these conditions.
Each of the expressions mentioned below shall have the meaning given in its definition, namely :
- « database » : a set of data organised for use by programs corresponding to distinct applications, so as to facilitate the evolution and independent use of the data by electronic or telecommunication means of the programs, including the electronic elements necessary for the operation of the database, such as the thesaurus, the indexing and consultation system of the database; the databases accessible via the client area, under the conditions of this contract, are subject to the stipulations of the "property" clause of this contract;
- « client » : any company which bought an online product through one of its employee or which subscribed to an online service of the WEBSITE and is thus authorised by his/her firm to access the client area of the WEBSITE
- « document » : any document accessible within the WEBSITE
- « client file » : a document or set of documents constituting a complete element accessible within the client area
- « client area »: an intranet-type environment accessible exclusively via the internet only to users authorised by the client and dedicated to access client files according to the online product brought or online services subscribed by
- « Id »: the professional email of the user intended to identify him/her with regard to the operations he carries out on the client area. The user is solely responsible for the confidentiality, safekeeping and use of his Id
- « password »: authentication code allowing the client to access the client area. When the client accesses the client area for the first time, a temporary password designed and generated by the firm is assigned to the client. The client chooses the final password in accordance with the procedure defined by the firm. The use of the password is necessary for the authentication of the client. The client is solely responsible for the confidentiality, safekeeping and use of the password.
3. Ownership and Intellectual property rights
The general structure of the WEBSITE, as well as its operating software and its contents (such as but not limited to texts, graphics, images, sounds and videos that make it up…), are the property of the WEBSITE EDITOR or its partners. Any total or partial reproduction of the WEBSITE is strictly prohibited.
Any representation and/or reproduction and/or exploitation of the contents and services offered by the WEBSITE, in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without the prior written authorisation of Clean Horizon Consulting and/or its partners is strictly prohibited and may constitute a violation of copyright under Articles L 335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
The trademark "Clean Horizon Consulting" is a registered trademark of Clean Horizon Consulting.
Any representation and/or reproduction and/or exploitation of this trademark, in whole or in part, of any kind whatsoever, is totally prohibited.
The right of access to consult the client area of the WEBSITE and to download client files does not imply any transfer of rights intellectual property rights to the client, of any kind, neither directly nor indirectly, which the client acknowledges and accepts. As a consequence thus not be shared, given, sold or licensed by the Client to any other third parties
4.1. Hyperlinks to other websites
The WEBSITE may contain hyperlinks to other websites on the Internet. Links to these other resources will take you away from the WEBSITE.
4.2. Hyperlinks to cleanhorizon.com
It is possible to create a link towards the presentation page of the WEBSITE without express authorization of the WEBSITE EDITOR. No authorization or request for prior information can be required by the WEBSITE EDITOR with regard to a site that wishes to establish a link to https//:www.cleanhorizon.com.
It is however advisable to display the WEBSITE in a new window of the navigator.
However, the WEBSITE EDITOR reserves the right to ask for the deletion of a link which it considers not in conformity with the object of the WEBSITE.
5.1. WEBSITE availability
The WEBSITE EDITOR makes an effort to allow the access to the site 24 hours on 24, 7 days on 7, except in case of
- « force majeure », or
- an event out of the control of the WEBSITE EDITOR, or
- possible breakdowns and interventions of maintenance necessary to the functioning of the site and the services.
Consequently, the WEBSITE EDITOR cannot guarantee an availability of the site and/or the services, a reliability of the transmissions and performances in terms of response time or quality. It is not foreseen any technical assistance towards the user that it is by electronic or telephone means.
The responsibility of the WEBSITE EDITOR could not be held in the event of impossibility of access to this site and/or of use of the services.
Moreover, the WEBSITE EDITOR can be brought to interrupt the site or a part of the services, at any time without notice and without right to compensations.
The user recognizes and accepts that the WEBSITE EDITOR is not responsible for the interruptions, and for the consequences which can result from it for the user or any third party.
5.2. The Client area
Users authorised by the client may normally access the client area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round, subject to the suspension of access by the WEBSITE EDITOR and without this being an obligation imposed on the WEBSITE EDITOR.
The WEBSITE EDITOR reserves the right, without prior notice, to temporarily suspend access to all or part of the client area for technical reasons related in particular to the need to update the client area, to modify it, to ensure its maintenance, and, in general, for any other technical and/or organisational reason.
Consequently, the WEBSITE EDITOR may not be held responsible for the temporary or total unavailability of all or part of the access to the client area, for difficulties related to response time, and generally for any performance defect.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that any user accessing the client area under its authorization :
- has the necessary skills and means to access the customer area ;
In any case, access to the client area is carried out under the sole control and responsibility of the client.
Access to the client area is for an indefinite period : however, the duration for accessing the online services’ contents is set by the subscription contract signed between the client and the WEBSITE EDITOR. As a consequence, once the subscription is terminated, the users of the Client will not able anymor to consult or downcload the client files.
6. Liabilities of the WEBSITE EDITOR
6.1. Contents of the WEBSITE (including the client area)
The information and/or documents on the WEBSITE and/or accessible through it come from sources considered reliable.
However, this information and/or documents may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
The WEBSITE EDITOR reserves the right to correct them, as soon as these errors are brought to its attention.
It is strongly recommended to check the timing accuracy and relevance of the information and/or documents made available on the WEBSITE.
The information and/or documents available on the WEBSITE may be modified at any time and may have been updated. In particular, they may have been updated between the time they were downloaded and the time the user became aware of them.
The use of the information and/or documents available on the WEBSITE is made under the whole and only responsibility of the user, who assumes the totality of the consequences which can result from it, without the WEBSITE EDITOR being pursued for this reason, and without recourse against this last one. The WEBSITE ADITOR cannot in no case to be held responsible for any damage of some nature that it is resulting from the interpretation or the use of information and/or documents available on the WEBSITE.
Clean Horizon declines any form of responsibility, including legal and financial responsibility, on the use of the Service or of any information produced or procured during the Service that would be made by the Client.
6.2. Use of the Internet
The user aknowledges and accepts the characteristics and the limits of Internet, and in particular aknowledges that :
- The WEBSITE EDITOR does not assume any responsibility on the services accessible by Internet and does not exert any control of some form that it is on the nature and the characteristics of the data which could transit by the intermediary of its centre server.
- The data circulating on the Internet is not protected, in particular against possible misappropriation. The presence of the Clean Horizon Consulting logo establishes a simple presumption of validity. The communication of any information deemed by the user to be of a sensitive or confidential nature is done at his/her own risk.
- The user is personally and individually responsible for the use of the data he/she consults, queries and transfers on the Internet.
- The WEBSITE EDITOR does not have any means of control on the contents of the services accessible on Internet.
6.3. Applicable laws
Both the WEBSITE and the terms of its use are governed by French laws, regardless of the place of use.
In the event of a dispute, and after all attempts to find an amicable solution have failed, the French courts shall have sole jurisdiction to hear the dispute.
 Except for those third party entities included under the Licensee status as per the terms of the susbscription contract signed between the Client and the WEBSITE EDITOR